The final episode of the WordPress Help Twins podcast was published 4/21/2016. We hope you enjoyed what we produced, and you’ve found our insights, experiences, and banter helpful and entertaining. We did it to help people grow their WP skills, and according to what several people have told me, it did that for them. The archived episodes aren’t going anywhere, so we hope they’ll continue to be beneficial.
- Pouring One Out for the Podcast
- Episodelet #19 – Sitemaps 101
- Episode #25 – Attending WordCamp as a Non-Pro
- Episodelet #18 – Use Your Blog as Your Resume
- Episode #24 – Creating Membership Sites
- Episodelet #17 – Are Your Widgets Out of Control?
- Episode #23 – Morgan & Jonathan Kay of WP Stagecoach
- Episodelet #16 – Lean, Mean, Website Machines
- Episode #22 – Working with Contractors and Contracts
- Episodelet #15 – Things Get Weird…